- Code USQA126
- Créé le jeudi 07 février 2013
- Malteurop North America
- Great Falls, Montana, USA
- Plein temps
The Laboratory in Great Falls, MT, is looking for a full time Lab Technician working in Quality Assurance. This position requires at least a high school diploma and 1 to 3 years of laboratory experience in a food processing/production environment. Under the direction of the Laboratory Manager, the Lab Technician’s responsibilities include the following:
- Performing laboratory research/tasks.
- Recording observations, measurements, and reports results.
- Assisting with receipt and inspection of raw materials, ordering and stocking.
- Assessing lab test results validity prior to reporting to manufacturing or customers.
- Verifying and issue customer reports.
- Comparing lab test results with expected outcomes to evaluate test result validity prior to reporting.
The right person for Lab Technician must be adept at multi-tasking and able to work independently in an organized manner. Applicant must possess basic math, computer & problem solving skills.
This position also requires a rotating working weekend schedule with the rest of the lab team..
Malteurop North America is the leading Malt producer with locations in Milwaukee, WI (Corporate Headquarters and Malting Facility), Great Falls, MT., Winona, MN., USA and Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.
Malteurop North America offers a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, education reimbursement, fitness reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. Malteurop North America requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
To apply, please submit resume and salary requirements by clicking on " Apply For Job" below.